Monday, July 2, 2007

the end of the fifth week

cant believe it's finish. 5 weeks of fun time and joking around has ended. sad, happiness, relief and confusion suddenly cloud me.

happy that i dont have anymore IAP and finally get a chance to free myself from javanese language, sad because i would have to spend the extra effort if i wanna hang out with the clayton gang. relief that i managed to finish the task eventhough it was not as satisfying as i expected and finally i dont know what to do for the holiday.

gosh.. you would think that living abroad is such an exciting experience to all extent.. but im starting to doubt it. especially that im extremely petrified of what's ahead. assignments... writing assignments.. will i be able to do it and finish it and get good grades.. i know writing is not exactly my greatest quality.. but i want to try yet afraid of failing. cant i just present my assignments verbally i can guarantee you that it would be 10x better that my writing.

but maybe i have to stop looking at it like that. when will i improve if im myself is certain that i cant do it. look at me.. im writing in english as im typing this. ironic isnt it?

i dont know that to do.. as usual the same old saying.. just deal with it.. suits me best i think.

just so i remember.. the chances of getting a fling is slimmming. i dont know why. im just a picky, self-indulgent prick i think.

No comments: