Friday, September 21, 2007

there's always HOPE.

howdy ...

i finally nailed my group presentation today. Got my first HD.. got 9.5 out of 10. hard work paid off.. although it's only 10 percent of the total mark.. but im extremely satisfied. it turns out, it's not impossible to get that sacred mark and i can if i tried HARD!!!

called ndut right after the class.. relief and joy clouded my day.. nothing was more rewarding than getting the resulf of you hard work appreciated.

and my day ended with a nice dinner at an indian restaurant (which i wouldnt do on a regular basis) with excellent company :d wish i could have more days like this from now on.. i know i know.. hard work is demanded.. but if all turns out like this.. im all for it.

lessons learned.. ask if you dont know... work hard like there's no tomorrow and everything will fall into place.

cheers

GraCia.. - me who cant stop smiling....

No comments: