Wednesday, June 18, 2008

being happy for others does not always do you good

knowing that your friend got a new job after months of unemployment is supposed to be a good thing. i am supposed to be happy for him. i am happy for him, really. but there's a small problem.
since my housemate is leaving for US sometime in the future, and since up until now we havent been able to get a replacement and a girl who was supposed to be the replacement bailed. shit. my other roommate - the couple - is thinking of moving out. only God knows when they are going to move out.

this was not an issue until two hours ago. i was told that they are thinking of moving out. shit. i cant move in the middle of the semester, it's when all my assignments are killing me. i need to know for sure what is really going to go down. i cant look for a house when im drowning in my assignments.
if i have to move i need to look for room 'stat'. and i dont want to wait until they got a place, i will be beaten by the newbies looking for home. trust me the competition is ugly.

or.. if i can get another housemate that we all agress, that my ass is safe at least until december.

ARGH!!!!!!

No comments: