Sunday, June 8, 2008

doubt

as i went through reading my intl law exam, i realised that i may not have done that good in answering the question. so where did i get all those confidence ? i always thought that this is something that i am actually good at. but it turns out.. this may not. or at least i gotta wait until my results are out.

i cant help thinking that i might have just created this delusion that i did great without even doing remotely close to great. yet i managed to believe it to be and went on having all this positive attitude in studying for the last exam.

tried calling Ndut for consolation, but the line was busy. wad the hell? she would probably yell at me and repeated time and time again where did all this negative and lack of self confident comes from as i am not like that at all. i dont know.

my inquisitiveness is finally taking its revenge on me. i dont think i did that bad. but i cant be that sure that i have done great. we will have to see.

No comments: