Friday, August 15, 2008

a lil something for you to know

FYI, i dont even know why i should post this comment or let alone triggered by it, but i just do. Gonna blame it on my PMS (ha ha).

But seriously, there's a comment in one of Indon mailing list saying that Jason Mraz concert was awesome like my previous post and then the Indon said Mraz's voice was even better than his CD, and the person wondered when will Indon singers would be able to do the same.

I am like? WHUATTTTT?????
as much as i am embarrassed to see a LOT of things gone wrong in Indon, having a good performer slash singer slash band who can really rock a live performance is not rare. Indon does have sleazy singers slash band doing crappy live. But seriously, like my previous post described, Jason Mraz's performance reminds me of Tompi's performance in Planet Hollywood [Girsang, 2008]. Gosh, I missed those fun times watching live performances in Bandung.

Hey, Take a look at performances from Tompi, Gigi, Dewa (regardless of Ahmad Dhani's attitude), Rio Febrian, Joy Tobing, Glenn Fredly, Mocca, /RIF (Hell YEAH!!), Rieka Roslan, Kerispatih, ParkDrive, Ari Lasso, and even T-Five to name a few. My gosh i've seen them all perform and they give me the chills. They all may not be as enchanting and charming as Mraz or Justin Timberlake or The Police, still Indon does have brilliant live performer slash singer slash band. Dont believe me? why dont you come out and play sometime, dont mind taking you to an awesome Indon concert.

Capish?!#$$^%&!!!!

ps: Happy birthday Bang Pal!!

No comments: