Thursday, August 14, 2008

MesMraz

I was mesmerized indeed.

I made a quick decision to grab extra tickets from sash to go to Jason Mraz concert and it was AWESOME. I waited from 6.30 pm in front of the FORUM theatre, gate opened around 7.15ish, opening act started at 8.05pm. By this time i regretted not talking the booth seats coz my feet are killing me, i ended up giving up my spot near the stage and went back to grab a seat and rest my feet. Im getting old.


It was unbelievably entertaining, reminds me of tompi's performance in Planet Hollywood 2 years back. Another great LIVE performance and singer.

here's a glimpse of "You and I Both" - my favorite song -, pardon the taping, it's a bit far from the stage but you can hear n see him just fine, but not his face though. :P

No comments: