Thursday, September 4, 2008

2 things on Thursday

procrastination got me my fascinator today. it is a head-piece for the upcoming horse-race im going to attend. it's cute, at least according to me. pictures will come later, as i really, like really, need to start my intl inst n orgn essay.

and another thing, i got my flight itinerary today. manage to secure the same flight as "si ndut". so people.. look out.. i'll be going back on dec 12, 2008. geesh, i never thought that this is it, although i have to admit i have been waiting for the day i end my essay-writing-agony.

ok. that's it for now. need to get back to my essay (again).

2 comments:

Mei Huomo said...

it seems so fine being you when your future is just offered by other people other than looking around endlessly like i do. im so proud of you!!

hugs

belongimbal said...

thank babe.. but dont forget that not all the things that i got now is handed to me, i still gotta work my ass off.

remember those endless days commuting jkt-bdg every week? well it's not that bad because i enjoyed getting away from jakarta and bandung is a got place to do that, but still, i can easily say no and be spoiled.

one more thing.. your future is what you make of your day now. fight for you future, i know waiting is not pleasant but when the time comes, the waiting does pay off.