Tuesday, September 23, 2008

on Nationalism

i can never forgive myself for volunteering to do this presentation on Nationalism. i managed to get out of it last semester, but i cant seem to nudge it this time.

worst timing, first of all, i didnt know when it was going to be and it turns out to be the same day as my contemporary world essay. so much for careful planning.

second, i know nothing about nationalism, the ones i got talks about theories and theories and theories with limited or no examples. and my sources are the same as the one of my lecturer. i thought i can just get away with that, but i cant cause it's the same thing.

third, Pete gave me concerning comments on my essay which means i have to rearrange it more than i thought i should. Shit.

i think im gonna bail on the presentation. im not a quitter, never have been. but this time.. im almost there. shit.

No comments: