Wednesday, March 5, 2008

all geared up

it's a new semester. past the first week, finished the 14-day job at uni, but still no sign of getting paid. wish i made a written agreement saying that i agreed to work because i was told that i would get paid, but i didnt. nothing left for me to do but hope and pray that i will get the money.

still keen on reading my reading list, keen on getting a new job, keen on talking about things i found interesting and unique and ridiculous, yet most of the time i feel like im the only one doing it. i seem to set my speed a notch higher than anyone else. i wonder was it just me, or im being left behind? meaning that people are going at the same speed, but they just dont evolve around me anymore, which means that im out of the loop. could be. fat chance that this is happening. for the time being, i refused to care or act on it. let it be. after all, my life is mine, others will be a part of it but it remains in my own territory, one simple thing that slipped my mind - that this is true.

planning to start debating again, planning to cook more and save money, planning to go to fiji on winter,planning to get an easy-well-paid part time job and planning to try out Jessup Moot Court this semester. crossing my fingers for all of that.

i did start the semester with a totally different mentality and attitude. thus planning to keep it that way throughout. lets see how far i can leap.

btw. i did not spent 29 feb to waste. i had fun. drank beer and wine. ate pork and pork again. spent the day with good companies.

missing my girls back home. wishing them all good fortune and happiness in their new journey in life. hoping that i would be there when it happen but doesnt seem to get nowhere near.

and lastly, i bought books. textbooks. amazing.

No comments: