Wednesday, March 26, 2008

you would always know when it's the right time

got back from Adelaide freakin early in the morning. came back to Melbourne with less sleep, revitalize for life and a news. dont get me wrong though. the trip was just what i desperately needed. to be with a friend.

things that i got back with was that, you would never know where life takes you. no matter how strategically and well-planned you goals and aims are, there are still things that happen beyond you imaginable dreams, and they usually shifts your priority and the goals that you have planned before. this does not mean that it's bad, it could end up bad, but also great. Moreover, you would always know what is the right thing to do because you just do and because it would be the time to do it.

forgive me for being vague, since i still dont have the authority to elaborate on the details. maybe later.

i always wonder, would my time come sooner or later? geez, the thought of going through major changes from what i might have planned frightened me. would i be able to deal with it? would there be someone else in the picture? most importantly would i be able to find someone?

these are all in my head. inquisition of my own life. they just wont go away. wish i get that same excitement when im doing my research. Enough said, i should be heading back to my assignments, since i am going to do easters on ANZAC's day. got no time to waste. me on tight schedule. let's see how long this will last.

No comments: