Thursday, July 24, 2008

Tedy Hasyim

just got my hair cut. i hate it. i just waste 30 bucks for nothing. stupid me. well i thought i was going to get Tony as my stylist, but guess what due to my spontaneous impulse to cut it today, i got some chick instead.

and she is not that good. DARN it, i should have gone tomorrow.

well cant do a thing about it. i was gonna put up a pic of my new hair... but with this thing, i dont think so.

HUH.

i tell you.. never.. cut your hair at LianaJames.

i miss TedyHasyim. cant wait to get back home and get my hair done properly.

3 comments:

lastlifeinmyuniverse said...

well, it'll always grow back.

DESITA said...

30 bucks?! owww, ive told you to cukur rambut at barkley square. walo jelek kagak ilpil soalnya murah. wikikikikikik.

belongimbal said...

@deb: thank GOD it does, but it just pissed me off deb. i could have gotten a really really really nice haircut with that amount of money.

@desita: hahaha.. iyah tuh. g males sih jalan nya ke barkley.. lain kali mah hahah nyoba di tempat2 biasa aja lah..